What Is Eyebrow Transplant?
Eyebrow Transplant is the transplantation of eyebrows for aesthetics purpose. Eyebrow transplant is one of the most aesthetically challenging procedures to perform, but when carried out by experts can give impressive results. Though one may not notice the beauty of eyebrows it is very easy to notice if the eyebrows have become thin or less dense. This affects a person’s self-esteem or confidence due to which people opt for an eyebrow transplant.
Procedure of Eyebrow Transplant–
One of the best aspects of eyebrow transplant treatment is that it is pretty straight forward.The procedure also depends if a small area restoration or a full restoration to thick eyebrows is required.The procedure involves transplanting from as many as 50-400 grafts in a single session.
Steps of Eyebrow transplant-
1. First of all the patient is analyzed for his/her situation to see the extent of eyebrow baldness.
2. Photographs are taken in order to analyze postoperative results.
3. Identification of donor and recipient area is done.
4. Designing of the eyebrow is done in consultation with the surgeon so as to give best results.
5. Administration of anesthesia is done to ease the pain.
6. The Donor’s hairs are then extracted using FUE/FUT method, and donor area is usually the back of the head. After the transplant tiny crust around each eye and some redness is expected.
7. Normal duration is usually 4 hours.
8. Post care and after care guidance is given by the doctor.
Why Nubello Aesthetics?
• Multiple reputed specialist doctors with 10+ years of experience
• More than 20,000 satisfied patients
• International State of art equipment
• Customized Approach to every patient.
At Nubello Aesthetics, specialist doctors provide customized treatment as per the needs of the patient. With state of art technology equipment, Nubello makes the entire process of eyebrow transplant treatment an easy and comfortable one. Finance option for loans and EMI are available for all the patients.