What Is Eyelash Transplant?
Eyelash Transplant treatment is a relatively new treatment which was earlier used to treat areas of the eyelid that have no eyelashes due to various causes such as alopecia, genetics or due to other reasons such as burns, accidents etc. recently it is been used for aesthetics purposes to thicken and enhance their appearance.
Procedure of Eyelash Transplant-
The procedure usually involves placement of 25 to as many as 50 hairs into each of the upper eyelids depending upon the requirements such as density, size. Duration for the surgery is about 2 hours and is a painless procedure inclusive of the recovery period.
Steps of Eyebrow transplant-
1. First of all the patient is analyzed for his/her situation to see the requirement of eyelash transplant.
2. Photographs are taken in order to analyze postoperative results.
3. Identification of donor and recipient area is done.
4. Designing of the eyelash is done in consultation with the surgeon so as to give best results.
5. Administration of anesthesia is done to ease the pain.
6. The Donor’s hairs are then extracted using FUE/FUT method, and donor area is usually the back of the head. After the transplant tiny crust around each eyelash and some redness is expected.
7. Post care and after care guidance is given by the doctor.
Why Nubello Aesthetics?
• Multiple reputed specialist doctors with 10+ years of experience
• More than 20,000 satisfied patients
• International State of art equipment
• Customized Approach to every patient.
At Nubello Aesthetics, specialist doctors provide customized treatment as per the needs of the patient. With state of art technology equipment, Nubello makes the entire process of eyelash transplant treatment an easy and comfortable one. Finance option for loans and EMI are available for all the patients.