What is Hair Loss?
Hair loss is the globe’s most rapidly growing problems. The definition of hair loss depends on its severity. There is normal hair loss and severe loss. 50 to 80 hair lost in a day is normal but if the number increases so does the risk of abnormality. There are various types of hair loss also called as alopecia namely evolutional alopecia, androgenic alopecia, alopecia aerate, alopecia universalis, trichotillomania, telogen effluvium, scarring alopecia.
Causes of hair loss:
There are various causes of hair loss namely:
- Genetic disorder.
- Extreme or unhealthy diet.
- Deficiency of iron or calcium.
- Side effects of medicines.
- Hormonal problems.
- Critical or chronic medical conditions.
Treatments for hair loss:
Rogaine and Propecia are the only drugs used for hair loss. Permanent hair loss can be treated by hair loss procedures such as Follicular Unit Extraction, Follicular Unit Transplant, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment.
Why Nubello Aesthetics?
- Multiple reputed specialist doctors with 10+ years of experience
- More than 20,000 satisfied patients
- International State of art equipment
- Customized Approach to every patient.
At Nubello Aesthetics, specialist doctors provide customized treatment as per the needs of the patient. With state of art technology equipment, Nubello makes the entire process of hair loss treatment an easy and comfortable one. Finance option for loans and EMI are available for all the patients.