What Is Platelet Rich Plasma Transplant Treatment?
Platelet Rich Plasma treatment is one of the most advanced treatments that can be used as a solution for hair loss. PRP or platelet rich plasma is a patient’s own concentrated platelets. PRP is used for healing and growth factors and the same can be applied for the growth of hair in case of hair loss.
Procedure of Platelet Rich Plasma Transplant Treatment-
This treatment involves the use of patients own blood. A small amount of patients own blood is drawn and spun at a high speed in a centrifuge after preliminary testing. The platelets are obtained in concentrated form and injected into the scalp of the patient for purpose of hair transplant. The PRP treatment works wonder and shows the result in 8-11 days.
Steps of Eyebrow transplant-
- First of all the patient is analyzed for his/her situation to see the requirement of Platelet Rich Plasma treatment.
2. Photographs are taken in order to analyze postoperative results.
3. Sample of blood is taken from the patient to test.
4. After the tests are OK the blood is collected and spun in the centrifuge to separate the plasma from the blood.
5. The collected plasma is then treated and then injected into the patient’s scalp.
6. After the non-surgical procedure the patient can commence his/her daily activities and the results can be seen within a fortnight.
Why Nubello Aesthetics?
• Multiple reputed specialist doctors with 10+ years of experience
• More than 20,000 satisfied patients
• International State of art equipment
• Customized Approach to every patient.
At Nubello Aesthetics, specialist doctors provide customized treatment as per the needs of the patient. With state of art technology equipment, Nubello makes the entire process of PRP hair transplant treatment an easy and comfortable one. Finance option for loans and EMI are available for all the patients.