What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is commonly known as the nose job. It is a plastic surgery procedure for correcting and restoring the correct form and normal functioning of the nose. It is also used for aesthetic purpose where nasal trauma, congenital defect or respiratory impediment is taken care of. A proper nasal analysis is done by the nose surgeon before coming to conclusion if the patient really requires the nose surgery or not.
Reasons to undergo Rhinoplasty:
- Nose injury
- The imperfect symmetry of the nose.
- Uneasiness in breathing.
- Small or big nose.Types of Rhinoplasty:
There are two types of rhinoplasty when it comes to the procedure. It is open rhinoplasty and closed rhinoplasty. The primary difference between the two is the surgical approach. The primary difference between open and closed rhinoplasty is making the small incision beneath the nose i.e the columella during an open approach. Also, the nose will be swollen for a longer time in open rhinoplasty as compared to the closed procedure.
1. First and foremost the patient is given general anesthesia so as to have a painless surgery.
2. Once this is done, incisions are made inside the nostrils or around the columella.
3. The surgeons might remove the cartilage to decrease the size of the nose or might alter the underlying structure to give an appealing shape or may attach the cartilage graft to increase the size. The nose surgery is done purely as per the requirement of the case so the procedure may differ from person to person.
4. After the procedure is done the incisions are closed with proper sutures.
5. Post care advice and recommendation is given to the patient by the doctors.
Why Nubello Aesthetics?
- Multiple reputed specialist doctors with 10+ years of experience
- More than 20,000 satisfied patients
- International State of art equipment
- Customized Approach to every patient.
At Nubello Aesthetics, specialist doctors provide customized treatment as per the needs of the patient. With state of art technology equipment, Nubello makes the entire process of rhinoplasty treatment an easy and comfortable one. Finance option for loans and EMI are available for all the patients.