What is anti-aging treatment?
Anti-aging treatment is one of the most commonly demanded treatments in the world, and there is no reason to guess why. Beautiful, charismatic and young appearance is something that everyone desires and hence the demand for anti-aging treatment is rising. Aging can be categorized into two types: Intrinsic and extrinsic. Intrinsic aging relates to aging due to internal factors. Extrinsic aging consists of excessive wrinkles, sagging skin or the external factors which cause aging.
1. Botox therapy: one of the most popular treatments out there. Botox is a neurotoxin protein from a bacteria and other related species which prevents the release of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter. It is used in sports medicine to check and prevent various muscle spasms and ailments.
- Carbon facial therapy: A new non-invasive and pain-free laser anti aging treatment that is used to treat imperfect skin which stimulates the collagen growth of the skin. It not only reduces fine lines including wrinkles but also rejuvenates the skin.
- Hydra facial therapy: It is a powerful antioxidant rich therapy where skin’s health is restored. It starts with exfoliation and cleansing of skin and ends with serum application.
- Face glowing therapy: In this therapy, the face is cleansed with face glow pack with q-switched laser and Microdermabrasion.
Why Nubello Aesthetics?
- Multiple reputed specialist doctors with 10+ years of experience|
- More than 20,000 satisfied patients
- International State of art equipment
- Customized Approach to every patient.
At Nubello Aesthetics, specialist doctors provide customized treatment as per the needs of the patient. With state of art technology equipment, Nubello makes the entire process of anti aging treatment an easy and comfortable one. Finance option for loans and EMI are available for all the patients.