What Is Beard and Moustache Transplant?
Facial hair transplants a male centric treatment. Beard and Moustache transplant treatment is done on those men who suffer from spotty or patchy loss of hair. It is also done on men who wish to have a splendid beard but are not able to grow it. Sometimes the loss of beard could be a hereditary one and sometimes it could be due to scars and sideburns or some accidents. For some men keeping a beard is a mandate due to religious implications and for some, it is a symbol of manhood. For all the above mentioned reasons Beard and Moustache Transplant can be done.
Procedure of Beard and Moustache-
The same procedure of FUE treatment is used in Beard and Moustache transplant. The donor’s hair is extracted from the donor area which is usually the back of the scalp. This hair is then implanted on the cheeks or the beard region where the beard is patchy. This treatment gives rather satisfying results and the transplanted hair can be trimmed or shaved as per requirement after a period of 20 days.
Steps of Beard and Moustache Transplant–
- First of all the patient is analyzed for his/her situation to see the extent of the baldness.
2. Photographs of the entire scalp region is taken in order to analyze postoperative results.
3. Identification of donor and recipient area is done.
4. Administration of local anesthesia is done to ease the pain.
5. FUT procedure is performed on the patient and the hair is transplanted to the cheeks or the patchy beard area.
6. Post care and after care guidance is given by the doctor.
Why Nubello Aesthetics?
- Multiple reputed specialist doctors with 10+ years of experience
• More than 20,000 satisfied patients
• International State of art equipment
• Customized Approach to every patient.
At Nubello Aesthetics, specialist doctors provide customized treatment as per the needs of the patient. With state of art technology equipment, Nubello makes the entire process of Beard and Moustache Transplant an easy and comfortable one. Finance option for loans and EMI are available for all the patients.