What are Derma Fillers?
Derma Fillers are the injections that add volume to your face. This offers a subtle, but efficient treatment for your skin. However, you can see immediate improvements in your skin. Derma Fillers re-inflates your face. At the time you are born, you have volume in your face. As the time passage, the volume lost. Moreover, the face loses its round shape and beauty. Somehow, there is the start of wrinkles and other signs of ageing on the face. Derma Fillers injections are effective as they make the people look younger and beautiful. However, this is for the people who use it frequently. Derma Fillers have used on the lips and the cheeks on the recommendation of the doctor.
The important things you should know before going for the derma treatment are:
- You should consult the doctor with your full medical history. Therefore, doctor can tell about your suitability for treatment. You can have injection for the treatment or not. In case you are past, medical history does not allow you to go for the treatment. If you have such queries then go and seek the advice of the experienced doctor. Then you can think to go for the treatment or not.
- The injections used in the treatment do not hurt at all. Patients do not feel the needle.
- Most of you may be thinking Derma fillers and Botox are the same. No, both of them are different. Botox relaxes the muscles and works on the wrinkles. Derma Fillers works on the volume of face and beauty.
- Botox has injected on the upper part of the face, whereas the derma fillers have injected on the lower part of the face. This is helpful in removing smile lines from your face. Botox removes fines lines and wrinkles from the upper part of the face. Both of these treatments are the best to make look young and beautiful.
- Some of you have other surgeries are derma fillers. You can go with surgeries, as derma fillers do not cause any kind interruption in them. Sometimes derma fillers have recommended by the other procedures. This is to give beautiful and better result for your face. The removal of deep wrinkles can do with the help of botox and derma fillers. However, they cannot harm each other.
- There is nothing best or worst about the derma fillers. This depends on the kind of the procedure you choose for the treatment. Where you need the treatment? Which part of the face lost the volume? The best thing you can do is go to the doctor. Doctor can give answers to your doubts.
Recovery after the Derma Fillers
After the treatment, there is a need of little but closed to none recovery. In some patients, bruising has seen. However, the bruises disappear in a short period. Somehow, you feel small bumps after taking the injection. It disappears in an hour. Swelling is common after derma fillers. Therefore, you can use ice packs to reduce the swelling.