Botox is the best option for wrinkles. There are numerous products available in the market. However, botox is the best option. This is the long lasting option for your skin. Botox is a muscle relaxer consists from bacteria. Therefore, it is useful for treatment of neurological disorders and muscle weakness. In fact, it can treat migraine and other medical conditions. Often, wrinkles appear on the face and mouth. This treatment is not useful to treat fine lines. Even it is useful to treat collagen breakdown. It is an injection process, in just few minutes you can see the results. However, after two weeks you can see the best results. Healthcare providers specialize in the injection process administers the treatment.
Advantages of Botox treatments are as follows:
- The treatment is safe to prefer for the patients.
- In the botox treatment patient can see fast treatment.
Cost of the Botox Treatment
Botox is an affordable option. The cost of this treatment depends on the area where the treatment have to done. Average cost of each session is about $500. You need to more needles for the injection for botox treatment than dermal fillers.
Side effects of Botox Treatment
- You feel bruises on the site of injection.
- There are chances of frequent headache.
- It is few weeks to get off dropping eyelids.
- Eye redness and irritation are some of the side effects of botox treatment.
Dermal Fillers are effective to cure the face wrinkles. Primarily, this treatment is effective to cure the smile lines. In fact, this filler is useful to pump up the cheeks and the face. Sometimes this treatment is useful to reduce the appearance of scars. Derma fillers and botox come in different treatment. Both of them are injectable.
Advantages of Derma Fillers are as follows:
- Derma Fillers is useful than botox for long lasting results.
- Fillers are effective to cure collagen breakdown.
Cost of the Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are widely available with the specialist. The cost of the fillers depends on how many times it has used. In fact the breakdown of the cost per filler of the treatment according to the Amercian Society of Plastic Surgeon is:
- Calcium hydroxylapatite (Radiesse) – $687
- Hyaluronic acid-$644
- Poly-L-lactic acid (Sculptra, Sculptra Aesthetic)-$773
- Polymethylmethacrylate beads-$859
You should that these costs are just an estimate of the dermal filler treatment. In fact, you should consult to your healthcare provider about the estimate and specific cost of the treatment goals.
Side effects of the Dermal Filler treatment
Do you know the risk related to dermal filler treatment? This treatment carries more risk as compare to botox treatment. There are rare chances of severe side effects. However, the normal side effects go in few weeks.
- You face Infection after the treatment.
People who smoke should not go for the dermal filler treatment. Apart from that you should be in good health to get best results of the dermal fillers with least side effects.