What is Male Breast Reduction Surgery?
Gynecomastia is a common disorder in males. This condition is related to endocrine system as it is caused due to hormonal changes in the body. Gynecomastia is non-cancerous increase in size of male breasts. Most adolescents in the range of 70% develop breast in their puberty. Gynecomastia is often of temporary nature as it occurs due to hormonal changes. But if the temporary condition becomes permanent then male breast surgery is the only option to go forward.
Causes of Gynecomastia:
1. Hormonal reasons.
2. Genetic disorders.
3. Thyroid problems.
4. The proportion of estrogen to androgen.
Male breast reduction surgery procedure:
1. Total time duration for male breast surgery is 2 hours.
2. First anesthesia is given to patient in proper concentration.
3. Then small incisions are made around the areola and if the procedure requires then
sometimes near the armpits also.
4. Excess skin and fat tissues removal process takes place so as to reduce the size of breasts.
5. Sometimes the size of the areola may be reduced and the nipples might be repositioned
so as to give it a proper shape and size.
6. Incisions are then closed using sutures.
7. Post care recommendations are then given by the doctors after the completion of surgery.
Why Nubello Aesthetics?
- Multiple reputed specialist doctors with 10+ years of experience
- More than 20,000 satisfied patients
- International State of art equipment
- Customized Approach to every patient.
At Nubello Aesthetics, specialist doctors provide customized treatment as per the needs of the patient. With state of art technology equipment, Nubello makes the entire process of male breast reduction surgery treatment an easy and comfortable one. Finance option for loans and EMI are available for all the patients.