What is Otoplasty?
Ear surgery or otoplasty is known as ear surgery in which shape, position or proportion of ear is improved. It is a surgical as well as a non-surgical procedure to correct the deformity or defect of ear lobes. Otoplasty can correct the defect in the ear structure that is present at birth that becomes visible with developing age. Ear surgery or otoplasty creates balance and proportion to the ears and face.
Reasons to undergo otoplasty:
1. Overly large ears called as macrotia.
2. Ear injuries.
3. Bat ears.
4. Cauliflower ear (outer ear broken).
Types of Otoplasty treatment procedures:
1. Ear augmentation.
2. Ear reduction.
3. Ear pinback.
Otoplasty treatment procedure:
1. Otoplasty surgery takes around 2 hours to complete.
2. Firstly local or general anesthesia is given to the patient.
3. Then as per the aesthetic requirement incisions are made behind the ears (for protruding ear) or in the folds of the ear. The alteration is done as per the increase or decrease in the size by adding cartilage or snipping the part of the cartilage making it aesthetically perfect.
4. Once the alteration is done the incisions are closed with the help of the sutures.
5. Post care advice and precautionary measures are given to the patient by the doctors.
Why Nubello Aesthetics?
- Multiple reputed specialist doctors with 10+ years of experience
- More than 20,000 satisfied patients
- International State of art equipment
- Customized Approach to every patient.
At Nubello Aesthetics, specialist doctors provide customized treatment as per the needs of the patient. With state of art technology equipment, Nubello makes the entire process of Otoplasty treatment an easy and comfortable one. Finance option for loans and EMI are available for all the patients.